This is the changelog for the 3.1 release.
For a more detailed, raw log of changes, see the git log
- Quotation improvements
- RT upgraded from 4.0.8 to 4.0.13
- Integrated ExtractCustomFieldValues extension.
- Add package contacts / "name per package" feature
- Add ability to detach packages to their own customer records, and merge them into an existing customer record
- Fix discounts and invoice notes on automatic package changes
- Reconcile discounts and quantities
- Delayed package start feature
- Future package change feature
- Add an interface to easily move a customer's services between their different packages
- Multiple inventory class selection for service columns
- New "pkg_change" export trigger
- Added option for invoice sectioning by location instead of package category
- Add fields to svc_broadband for radio serial and location, POE location, RSSI and SUID.
- Added fields for SMS provider and SMS account #
- Options to bill or not based on cdr_calltype, like the ones for cdr_type
- Huawei MSC/SoftX3000 CDR format
- SIM/KI inventory for Huawei HLR integration
- BulkVS E911 integration
- VoIP Innovations CDR format and import script
- Improve FCC 477 report
- Package summary report: add package class selection, improve accuracy, link to package counts
- Sales report: filter/breakdown by package report class
- Fix upgrades from older 2.3 databases.
- Fix errant package changes triggered by non-tax-affecting address changes.
- Fix HTML editor (message templates, mass emails, customer notes) under IE10 without compatibility mode